What is exciting about the role?
Do you have an excellent understanding of and hands on experience in Xamarin Mobile development? Would you like to help customers solve contemporary IT challenges applying the latest technologies and processes?
You like building teams besides building software and help our customers improve their development teams. We do this by leading from the trenches in agile software development, team autonomy and product thinking. Our mission is to leave customers both with software that can stand the test of time and a team well equipped to maintain and build on it. By working together with customers and communities to share knowledge, we broaden our expertise and decide what is the next cool thing is to work on.
What we look for in you?
- A Xamarin Certified professional with 4+ years of exposure to Native application Development in Xamarin
- 3+ years of mobile development experience using C#, Swift, Objective-C and XAML
- 4+ years of experience using Xamarin. Forms, Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
- 4+ years of experience developing backend services using SOAP and REST
- 4+ years of experience with Test-Driven Development within an Agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .Net Framework
- Must have worked with at least one MVVM framework preferably MVVM Cross
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and be equally comfortable in a deep dive technical workshop and a board level presentation
- Have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Define, refine and ensure implementations meet Non-Functional Requirements
- Should have an active GitHub profile
- Valid US work visa
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in Xamarin related events and conferences are a definitive plus.
- Experience of working in Agile environments using Scrum/XP
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box
- Customer focused is a definite desirable.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers and other stakeholders.
- As part of project teams, willing to travel up to 20-30%.
- As a consultancy role, willing to travel 20-50%
Engineering Degree / Engineering PG in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute in India or abroad. high performer in academics
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation.
With core software development offices in Netherlands (Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), France (Paris) and U.S.(Boston, Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our next software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream frontrunners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Prateek Priyadarshi: firstname.lastname@example.org