High performing teams are the critical succesfactors of an Agile Transformation. Teams that can quickly become mature in their team feedback will boost the success of their agile transformation. Successful team members know how to provide and receive positive and constructive feedback which is crucial in helping a team take the next maturity step. Traditional team improvement tools or approaches are focused on individual employees, but not the team's collective intelligence. Read this paper and get inspired of this different approach and tool to build healthy, stronger and more effective teams.
Key take aways:
- A different approach how to build stronger, more effective teams
- How to resolve team dysfunctions and increase productivity
- Why feedback is crucial to create high performing teams
- Collective decision making vs individual decision making
- Radical truthfulness and radical transparency
- Groups vs individual intelligence
Xebia – Future fit people & organizations through Agility
"Failure in transition is not an option for our customers. Teams that can quickly become mature in their team feedback will boost the success of their agile transformation."