Software development is a social activity and your mission is to make organizations aware of this.
At Qxperts a Strategic Software Delivery Consultant advises management of organizations about their software delivery strategy. Not just by looking at the technical aspects but considering social aspects as well. It’s about finding the right balance between the two to provide holistic insights that really have an impact.
An important part of your role is to mentor and coach middle & C-level management on creating and maintaining socio-technical systems. You will support organizations in embracing change and growing towards a shared sense of reality.
To sum it up…
If you’d like to:
- Coach and mentor (senior) management
- Organize and motivate teams to continuously learn and evolve
- Focus on topics like high-performing teams, socio-technical systems and Domain Driven Design.
If your current colleagues and friends would describe you as:
- Someone with excellent communication skills and a keen interest in visual collaboration
- A person with a holistic view on organizational goals, and the technical and social aspects that impact those
- The one that addresses issues and the elephant in the room.
And you are:
- Used to working Agile or Lean
- Knowledgeable about Conway’s Law & Dunbar's Number and can anticipate on how it impacts organizational design.
Then we would really like to get to know you better!
We are looking for people that are passionate about software quality, delivering high-end products, and find solutions to difficult problems. At Qxperts we help our people to boost their careers and to help them reach their personal authority mission.
At Xebia and Qxperts, you’ll find like-minded colleagues who are frontrunners in their fields. We’re ambitious professionals in business and IT, specializing in connecting people, technology, and data. We help our customers increase speed and quality by improving their software delivery process, team mindset, and skills.
We are always searching for talent—are you in?
Contact Burak Yildirim: firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 41 82 31 67