It doesn’t matter whether your background is development or testing. It matters if you have a quality mindset that you love to share with others.
As a software quality engineer you are confident about how software development should be done. One day you’re helping teams to adopt a better Shift Left approach. The next weeks to implement an Azure pipeline where you implement tests in Cypress to speed up the delivery process and increase confidence. The other moment you are preparing to give a workshop BDD for a team that you are helping.
In this role the emphasis is on the technology side of quality, but you will also handle people and process challenges along the way.
To sum it up…
If you’d like to:
- Embed quality in a software delivery process
- Shape user stories and establish continuous delivery pipelines
- Train teams to become quality minded
- Work with various CI/CD tools and Test Automation tools.
If your current colleagues and friends would describe you as:
- Someone who understands how context (approach, team and skills) impacts team success
- A person that wants to help teams deliver high-quality software.
And you are:
- The person that addresses issues and asks the difficult questions
- Itching to help teams to build things right because it’s about time
- Actively sharing knowledge and gaining it yourself
- Fond of combining topics in the area of DDD, BDD, TDD, progressive delivery, CI/CD and test automation.
Then we would really like to get to know you better!
We are looking for people that are passionate about software quality, delivering high-end products, and finding solutions to difficult problems. At Qxperts we help our people to boost their careers and to help them reach their personal authority mission.
Sound good? There’s more:
- Colleagues who are frontrunners in their respective fields
- Challenging projects with a steep learning curve, and an inspiring office and workplace
- On-going professional development, including in-house, company-wide knowledge sharing sessions
- €5000 annual personal budget to attend conferences, courses, and more!
- Great social events, like ski trips, theme parties, and team building activities
At Xebia and Qxperts, you’ll find like-minded colleagues who are frontrunners in their fields. We’re ambitious, experienced professionals in business and IT, specialized in connecting people, technology and data. We help organizations stay relevant by developing and realizing their digital strategy.
We are always searching for talent—are you in?
Contact Burak Yildirim: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 4 182 31 67