Are you a Software Engineer wanting to put your talents to good use, read this!
Are you tired of working with low-quality code that is only just good enough? Are you done with skipping unit testing because you need to meet that deadline, whatever the cost? Have you become the go-to person for every single IT-related problem, simply because you know all the answers?
Join us and be surrounded by people who deliver quality without any compromise and actually value the principles of clean code. Our goal is to be an authority, and we help you become one too. Join us and you will be part of:
- Innovative projects in the fields of Cloud-Native development, Front- and Back-end development, and Voice Technology.
- A team of people that continuously challenge each other to grow.
- A leading consultancy group that explores and creates new frontiers.
Meet XSD: Xebia Software Development
We are a group of entrepreneurial engineers and developers who turn the latest technology trends into business advantages. We are leaders in Cloud-Native Development. As a mainstream frontrunner, we create new solutions and build the future with our clients, together with you.
We take on projects that add to our mission of authority. Previous assignments we worked on include improving the quality and speed of an app with users all over the world, building a cloud-native platform for an e-commerce website with over 20 million products and we’ve implemented a brand new UX-centered frontend to help operators working at airports all over the world make sure your bags get on the same plane as you do.
Who are you?
- You know Golang, Scala, Java, Rust, React, or Vue.js like the back of your hand.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- You advise development teams on how to build and implement designs.
- You are a code monkey with an excellent understanding of business needs.
We offer you
At Xebia, you will find like-minded colleagues who are frontrunners in their fields. We are ambitious professionals in business and IT, specializing in connecting people, technology, and data. We offer, among others:
- A fixed contract with terms of employment appropriate to this role.
- A €5000 annual personal budget to attend conferences or courses.
- A new laptop, you are free to pick the one you prefer working on.
- A new phone once every two years.
Want to know more or meet for a cup of coffee?
Please contact Marlies van den Berg, Chief Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is looking forward to meet you!