Are you a motivated, passionate professional who works to play and plays to win? We are currently looking for an energetic, shrewd DevOps Consultant for our DevOps unit.
At Xebia, we believe that in order to achieve exceptional results, you need to hire exceptional people.
If you’ve got so much skill and enthusiasm, you can’t help but pioneer, Xebia is looking for you. We are seeking colleagues who understand the DevOps journey and want to make a positive impact by saving organizations from their downfall.
If you’d like to have a daily to-do list like this:
- Increase software craftsmanship in the DevOps teams and work the Agile way
- Implement modern software architectures by using microservices to reduce technical debt
- Completely automate the software development process using continuous delivery pipelines
- Establish intelligent infrastructures using cloud native and/or container-based platforms
- Train teams to become a high -performing DevOps player
And your current boss and best friends would describe you as:
- Someone who enjoys ‘walking on the edge,’ and eager to work with new technologies
- Eager to train organisations on how to become high performing DevOps players
- Knowledgeable with a touch of geekiness
And you are:
- Experienced as an architect, lead developer or DevOps engineer
- Not ashamed to talk about your ambition in your field of expertise
We’d love to hear from you! We’re all about helping people boost their careers and contribute in a meaningful way in their work.
Sound good? There’s more:
- Challenging projects with a steep learning curve
- Regular in-house knowledge sharing sessions and support for professional development
- A cool, inspiring office and creative workplace
- Great parties and social/sports activities
At Xebia, you’ll find like-minded colleagues who are frontrunners in their fields. We’re ambitious, experienced professionals in business and IT, specialized in connecting people, technology and data.
We are always searching for talent—are you in?
Contact Hans Lindhout: email@example.com or +31 (0)6 1 143 47 60