Join us in challenging the status quo of cloud. We accelerate customers who previously adopted cloud and should take the next leap to modern cloud solutions. Or we propose a different, more radical way of moving to the Cloud, for the smart followers. Our approach is to help a customer with a qualified team of Cloud Architects and Engineers, fully committed to the customer’s business and technology.
• developing a cloud strategy for an enterprise organization who decided to close their data centre and move to cloud native architecture entirely
• playing an important role in a DevOps team who is building a green field cloud native application, including server-less and containerized applications, to process millions of transactions per day
• accelerate customers by levering cloud native big data solutions
• building a highly-automated cloud platform to connect tons of smart meters
• educate clients’ engineers to transfer your in-depth knowledge about cloud technology, to be able to move forward to a next challenging assignment
Solutions are business critical or mission critical, include the latest technologies and practices.
Work together with executive leadership and development teams to build and implement modern cloud architectures. Mentor and train (lead) cloud engineers to take-over ownership of the architectural design and management processes. Take responsibility in transitioning both development teams and business to a newly designed cloud architecture.
Scope, prioritise and inspire the development process to success
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so at Xebia you can accelerate your career. Join us and enjoy our bi-weekly knowledge sharing sessions organized by our consultants.
• General knowledge of Cloud Strategies, Principles and Best Practices.
• Experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering team.
• “Automate everything” attitude, including provisioning infrastructures and delivery pipelines
• Experience in building distributed, fault-tolerant and high performance systems
• Experienced (and preferably) certified in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
• Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker and Hashicorp Tooling
• Strong desire and ability to mentor team members
• Improve knowledge of other peers in classroom trainings, speaking at events and meetups
What can you expect?
• Inspiring working environment
• The most challenging assignments
• Every 2nd week in-house knowledge sharing sessions
• 6 innovations days per year
• Remarkable training budget
• We are a no. 1 company and do everything to remain so
• Freedom to accelerate
• Much more!
Binx.io careers page: https://binx.io/careers/