We are looking for in you?
- 5+ years of experience in Java development with great command over Springboot applications
- 2+ years of experience in implementing projects involving microservices
- 2+ years of experience in AWS Cloud Platform technologies
- Around 2 years of experience with SQL and non-SQL databases ( Oracle, MongoDB )
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns and how to apply them to the problem at hand
- Experience in JUnit test development
- Good understanding and experience with REST Services
- Working knowledge of ReactJS is an advantage
- Must be able to work on project-based teams with backend engineers that are building features using Amazon cloud technologies
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic and virtual working environment
- Must be able to participate in peer code and design reviews
- Must be a self-driven, individual contributor, aware of Agile scrum methodology to participate in project activities
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Should have an active GitHub profile
Other Good to have skills
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in Java and AWS related events and conferences are a definitive plus
- Experience of working in Agile environments using Scrum/XP
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box
- Customer focused is a definite desirable
- Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers and other stakeholders.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Travel: As part of project, willing to travel occasionally within US with prior notice.
Engineering Degree / Engineering PG in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute in US or abroad. Must be a high performer in academics
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands (Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), France (Paris) and U.S.(Boston, Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream front-runners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Mandhir: email@example.com