What are we looking for in you?
Xebia is a global IT Consulting and digital business transformation company that was founded in 2001. We are the most chosen IT Services company when it comes to Digital Transformation.
With over 2 decades of experience, Xebia holds expertise in getting ahead of the curve and aligning our client’s efforts to make them digital leaders so that they can outperform their traditional competition regardless of their industry and domain. We steer our customers towards their goal of accelerating their business, innovation, revenue generation and help them stay competitive. Also, to get the maximum value out of the opportunities of every wave, e.g. introducing new tech-driven business models, propositions, and distribution models.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Combined 12+ years project/program management experience with at least 5 years of that dedicated to hands-on project management/scrum experience
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement
- Demonstrated ability to drive status meetings with management with solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles/obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crises
- Ability to be straightforward, articulate well and have exceptional listening skills.
- Familiarity with various engineering development practices and engagement models
- Working knowledge of SDLC process and/or background in project management for development teams
- Experience in driving growth while working with support groups like CEOs and Presales
Responsibilities:- Responsible for taking medium to large programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Be able to define scope, set realistic timing based on resources, team capabilities, and other priorities
- Develop a detailed program/project execution plan and manage all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and on-time delivery within capacity constraints
- Develop clear, straightforward plans that engage team dynamics
- Provide overall communication and interface with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders and dependent teams
- Create crisp and complete status reporting in support projects you are managing
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution, and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
- Surface opportunities to innovate and improve operational efficiencies
- Bring consistent growth to the organization.
- Working closely with talent acquisition team for project fulfilment
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands(Amsterdam, Hilversum), India(Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), UK (London), UAE (Dubai) and U.S.(Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream front-runners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Mandhir Dhingra : email@example.com