What are we looking for in you?
We are currently hiring a Head of Talent Acquisition to lead the talent acquisition function and help the organisation hire top talent in a timely, efficient & cost-effective manner.
Main Responsibilities of Head of Talent Acquisition
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organizations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact the business
- Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, and candidate satisfaction
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement
- Developing, managing, and maintaining a highly skilled team to assist with talent development
- Managing a team of 70 people.
- You have strong experience in a leadership role within talent acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with & influence stakeholders
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands(Amsterdam, Hilversum), India(Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), UK (London), UAE (Dubai) and U.S.(Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream front-runners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Mandhir Dhingra : email@example.com