We are looking for in you?
- Around 6-8 years working in IT with a deep understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodology
- Around 4-5 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Min. 3+ years of hands-on experience with BigData and Cloud ecosystems
- Data integration (real-time data streaming and micro batches) across On-premise, cloud, Hadoop, RDMSs, NoSQL (MongoDB, HBase) and Data warehousing systems
- Build real-time data pipelines using Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flume, and similar stacks on leading cloud platforms
- Good understanding of building utilization frameworks on Hadoop, AWS, Azure or GCP (Restful services, Self-service BI and Analytics.
- Exposure in Hadoop security, Data management and Governance
- Experience in Test Driven Development using Frameworks
- Experience in one or more analytical modeling tools/workbench (Jupyter or Zeppelin)
- Experience in SAS is a plus
- Prior experience of implementing reporting solution in one or multiple areas such as Retail, Sales/Supply Chain & Operations/Finance/Marketing
- Proficient in documenting use cases, requirements and functional specifications
- Ability to quickly translate requirements to prototype and get business buy- in
- Passionate about solving business problems, Innovative, creative and an outside-the-box mindse
- Must be a self-driven, individual contributor, aware of Agile scrum methodology to participate in project activities
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and be equally comfortable in a deep dive technical workshop
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams yet deliver value
- Should have an active GitHub profile
- Authorized to work in USA
Other Good to have skills
- Self-starter and a Team player who works with minimal supervision and the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide the correct solution
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issues
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in Big Data related events and conferences are a definitive plus
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box
Travel: As part of project, willing to travel occasionally within US with prior notice.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred with outstanding record of academic achievement
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands (Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), France (Paris) and U.S.(Boston, Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream front-runners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Prateek Priyadarshi: firstname.lastname@example.org