Checklist for booking a room
Please note: if you need to book a room for training purposes, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we'll make sure your room has all the amenities you need.
Book a meeting or boardroom
- Add the room to your calendar in Outlook
- Check the calendar to see if the room is available at the required time.
- Schedule an appointment in your calendar and invite the room you chose.
You will receive a final confirmation from hospitality!
Available meeting rooms Xebia Hilversum HQ
- Boardroom A205 | The Flying Monkey Room
- BoardroomB211 | The Blue Sky Room
- Meeting room A105 | The Boston Room
- Meeting room B209 | The Paris Room
Booking Xebia's Studio
Download the checklist
Available meeting rooms Xebia Amsterdam (Wibautstraat)
- Boardroom - Wibautveste
- Backroom - Wibautveste
To book a training room, catering, or organize an event in our grand cafe, always contact: email@example.com. Make sure to contact us two weeks in advance.
For beamer settings or to set up video calls, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org