How we roll
More and more often, organizations decide to scale up their Agile approach. But unfortunately, in most cases, without having a clear understanding of why this is necessary. It needs to be clear that scaling agility always means starting a transformation simultaneously. The main reason why is that the whole organization must be willing to change to succeed. We approach this challenge from three different perspectives:
- What is coming at me?
- Where do I start?
- What are the main pitfalls and risks?
- What do I need to put in place for the transformation to work?
- What does it mean for me as a leader?
- Why did my transformation fail?
- How can I fix my failed implementation?
- What does this mean for me as a leader?
- How can I switch framework?
- How can I accelerate further?
- How can I multiply success of my starting teams to other teams?
- Is there inspiration for me wrt cool new stuff?
- How can I switch framework? How can I blend them?