We are looking for in you?
Expert knowledge of AWS core & big data managed services, Ansible, Docker, Terraform/CloudFormation, Amazon ECS/ Kubernetes, Jenkins, Nginx.
Must be able to work with development staff, project and product managers, QE and operations teammates to gather and document release requirements
Must be able to schedule, communicate and lead Production releases in coordination the DevOps, Production Support, QA and Development staff
Must be able to plan and schedule tasks relating to environment procurement and refresh, to support multiple concurrent development projects
Must be able to document, plan, lead and track Dry Run practice exercises, mirroring deployments to production
Must be able to coordinate on-shore and off-shore DevOps staff to keep projects progressing as they follow the sun, including handover meetings, summarization docs, etc
Must be able to execute releases on lower environments, including database refreshes, code releases, running SQL DDL, and running impex files
Must know how to configure, manage and execute Jenkins build jobs
Must be able to read and write Chef configuration management recipes
Must be able to configure and manage auxiliary accounts for third parties
Must have experience around
- Linux OS
- Chef config management
- Oracle database export/import experience
- Shell scripting experience
- DevOps supporting tools including: Jira/ServiceNow, GitHub/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, NewRelic/AppDynamics, Sumologic/Splunk, Sonar Cube, etc.
- Higher level coding or scripting experience such as Groovy, Ruby or Java
- establishing and managing CI/CD pipelines in non-prod and production environments
- DevOps best practices for SDLC and ALM and the ability to share this insight to help continually evolve our practices.
- Cloud-based environments CI/CD processes such as *AWS, CGP or Azure
Must be a self-driven team player should be aware of Agile scrum methodology to participate in project activities
Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and be equally comfortable in a deep dive technical workshop
Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams yet deliver value
Should have an active GitHub profile
- Authorized to work in the USA
Other Good to have skills
- Self-starter and a Team player who works with minimal supervision and the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide the correct solution
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issues
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in Release Management related events and conferences are a definitive plus
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box.
Location: San Francisco
Travel: As part of project, willing to travel occasionally within US with prior notice.
Engineering Degree / Engineering PG in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute. Must be a high performer in academics
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands (Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), France (Paris) and U.S.(Boston, Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream front-runners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Prateek Priyadarshi: firstname.lastname@example.org