What is exciting about the role?
What we look for in you?
- We expect you to be updated with front-end technologies.
- Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- You must be able to contribute to open-source communities. You have the enthusiasm to write blogs, contribute to communities like Stack overflow.
- You should have a public repository of your portfolio.
- You have experience in building next generation web applications alongside Java and Spring MVC.
- You have experience in utilizing client side technologies to develop responsive user experience.
- You have knowledge of frameworks like Aurelia, ReactJS.
- You have an experience of 3-10 years.
Skills we're looking for
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with latest versions of ECMAScript (ES)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., ImmutableJS)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon.
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Every 2nd week in-house knowledge sharing session (XKE).
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
Fill-in the application form and Kapil Sain from our team will be happy talking to you!