What we look for in you?
As a Mobile Automation Engineer you will be responsible for writing automated acceptance tests for Native iOS and Android Mobile Apps.
- Develop, maintain and execute high quality automation tests to ensure sufficient test coverage for iOS and Android applications
- Writing clear, concise and readable acceptance tests in Cucumber for use by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Implementing acceptance tests in Ruby with Calabash
- Participate in automation script code reviews
- Working continuously with the development and test engineering teams to automate testing
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Develop and monitor test metrics and provide timely communication to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ruby- Intermediate level or higher
- Experience of building test automation frameworks and environments from scratch using Ruby
- Experience with Ruby package manager for dependency management such as bundler
- Experience with Calabash and Cucumber
- Experience in iOS and Android Apps
- Strong knowledge of automation framework concepts and automation best practices
- Experience with Continuous Integration e.g. Jenkins
- Great engineering practices with a focus on TDD and BDD principles and a strong focus on non-functional requirements at the beginning rather than an afterthought
- Working with XML and JSON for content/data feeds and REST for consuming API
- Version control systems e.g. Git
- Strong experience working in a Continuous Testing / DevOps environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision while contributing to the success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high standard of coding practices including good design documentation and peer code-reviews
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyse automation testing problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
- Xamarin Test Cloud
- e-Commerce Apps
- Agile SCRUM
- Aviation Domain
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Every 2nd week in-house knowledge sharing session (XKE).
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Sarmista: email@example.com