Xebia is organizing this meetup in partnership with Quillhash to help blockchain enthusiasts/developers explore the potential of Blockchain Technology. This is going to be a hands-on session that will provide the necessary exposure to participants on Ethereum platform to help them build their DApps (Distributed Applications).
When: July 7, 2018, 1:45 pm - 6:00 pm
Where: Xebia, 612 BPTP Park Centra, Sector 30, Gurugram
By attending this meetup you will learn:
- Basics of blockchain
- Platforms used for building DApps
- Understanding Ethereum and its eco-system
- Exposure on tools such as Metamask, Infura and ganache
- Configuring and Setting up Ethereum Blockchain
- Developing and Testing Smart Contracts on Ethereum Platform.
|1.45 – 2:00 pm||Registration and Networking|
|2:00 – 3:30 pm||Basics of blockchain|
|Types of Blockchain|
|Platforms for building DApps|
|Basics of ethereum|
|Terminologies in ethereum (gas,accounts,ether etc)|
|3:45 – 6:00 pm and onward||Configuring and interacting with Ethereum Blockchain|
|What is metamask and how to use it|
|Developing Smart Contracts on Ethereum|
Below are the Prerequisites for meetup:
- Google Chrome browser.
- Install Metamask wallet google chrome extension.
- Some test ether in Ropsten test network faucet. Follow the steps as per link:
- Node js and NPM installed. https://nodejs.org/en/
- Geth (Go ethereum client Installed)
For Windows Users: https://geth.ethereum.org/downloads/
For Mac Users: https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/wiki/Installation-Instructions-for-Mac
- Create-react-app tool
Npm install -g create-react-app
Looking forward to interacting with you!