What we look for in you?
- Be responsible for the technical design and experience in guiding/mentoring others.
- Strong OOPS knowledge, including experience with design patterns
- Experience with Java/JEE and open source frameworks/tools like Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Ant, Subversion, Git, any web framework
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL/Oracle
- Experience with enterprise application servers like Tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere.
- Exposure to Web Services – SOAP and RESTFUL
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skill
- 9+ years of hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup
- Experience of 4 years or more in the position of lead developer/technical architect in enterprise Java software development projects
- Experience in formulating technology solutions based on the requirements of the client
- Taking complete ownership of technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Experience in leading teams in Agile environment and a good understanding of Agile methods
- Strong experience in Java/JEE development with experience in wide variety of open source frameworks
- Supporting sales and pre sales activities
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Every 2nd week in-house knowledge sharing session (XKE).
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Sarmista: firstname.lastname@example.org