What is exciting about the role?
Do you have an excellent understanding of and hands on experience in front- and/or backend software development? Woud you like to help customers solve contemporary IT challenges applying the latest technologies and processes?
You like building teams besides building software and help our customers improve their development teams. We do this by leading from the trenches in agile software development, team autonomy and product thinking. Our mission is to leave customers both with software that can stand the test of time and a team well equipped to maintain and build on it. By working together with customers and communities to share knowledge, we broaden our expertise and decide what is the next cool thing is to work on.
What we look for in you?
- Experience using various design patterns preferably MVC, Singleton, Facade and Factory - Proficient in OOD and Implementation, Design Patterns
- 3 + years’ experience using Hibernate and understanding ORM
- 3+ years’ experience using GIT, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat and Oracle
- Must have diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web and client-server environments including Java Platform, J2EE, JDBC technologies and Apigee gateway platform
- 2+ years’ experience with Agile and Lean development practices
- Experience or exposure to Database Design and Implementation
- Knowledge of Multi-tier Architecture, Rational/Visio modeling
- Experienced with UML, JUnit, Mockito, Wire Mock, Unix Scripting
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (OpenShift (preferred), AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Solid understanding of web/mobile application architecture and security (OAuth, JWT, Spring Security)
- Extensive experience implementing API’s (REST) via microservices
- Valid US work visa
Location: Atlanta, US
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and able to handle multiple assignments
- Provides technology mentorship to developers in lessor roles
- Evaluates leading-edge technologies and uses this information to support future business needs
- Maintains an enterprise wide perspective in supporting customer area(s) seeking solutions that optimally support the enterprise
- As part of project teams, willing to travel up to 20-30%.
- As a consultancy role, willing to travel 20-50%
Engineering Degree / Engineering PG in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute in India or abroad. high performer in academics.
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands(Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore), France (Paris) and U.S.(Boston) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Xebia Group consists of three specialized companies: Xebia Software Development, XebiaLabs and GoDataDriven.
XebiaLabs, spun-off from Xebia group in 2009 in Boston in US. XebiaLabs offers the next generation standard Deployment and Release Automation solutions (Deployit and XL Release) XebiaLabs has been rated as "Cool Vendor' by Gartner.
GoDataDriven, another spin off from Xebia is a leading Big Data consultancy. The company is strategic partner of Cloudera, 10gen, Horton Works and DataStax and offers training for MongoDB, Hadoop and Cassandra. They also offer a new generation recommendation engine called as "Divolte" based on open source technology and brings personalization to your platform"
Atlanta is our next software development and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream frontrunners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Prateek Priyadarshi: email@example.com