What are we looking for?
We are seeking to identify a high-quality IT/technical Recruiter to be a part of Xebia India Human Resources department taking care of our US recruitment. The role requires strong technical experience as it involves hiring JAVA, (Spring Hibernate framework, design patterns, webservices, oops concepts, test driven development coding practices), Testing, Mobile (Android, IOS, Blackberry) User interface designer, DevOps, Big Data, Agile evangelist resources with a leadership skills and maturity. The position reports to the Manager of Human Resources (US) based in the India.
What we expect from you?
- Developing the talent pipeline/database.
- Developing recruitment strategies to ensure job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Electing the best sources to advertise job openings and implementing programs to assist the recruitment process.
- Set recruitment goals and implementing guidelines to ensure recruitment strategies are in alignment with the organization's policies, goals and growth plans.
- Managing external consultants and recruitment agencies.
- Assist in hiring contractual staffing.
- Assist and own leadership hiring, recruitment drives, campus drives and specialized recruitment to cater special hiring needs.
- Enhance the team’s recruitment capabilities and productivity through innovation
- Design, update and share various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards with the management teams and various stake holders from time to time.
What you must have
- Should be from a technical background i.e. should have done BCA/MCA/B. Tech./BE or similar courses
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have enthusiasm to make good contacts across the industry.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing and competitive environment.
The selection process will involve short listing of candidates based upon their past achievements and future ambitions. Due consideration will be given to academic achievements and communication skills.
If you are successful in the evaluation process then we will make you a job offer. If you fulfill our application criteria then we will keep you informed about the progress and result of your job application.
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us.
Get in touch with Sarmista : firstname.lastname@example.org