What are we looking for?
We are looking for a LinkedIn headhunters in the capacity of IT recruiter to be a part of Xebia India Human Resources department taking care of our US IT recruitment. The role requires strong technical experience involving hiring of all advanced technologies not limited to Java, Automation Testing, Mobile development, DevOps, Cloud, Big Data, Agile.The position reports to the Manager of Human Resources (US) based in the India.
What we expect from you?
- Developing the talent pipeline/database
- Ability to demonstrate core differentiating value of the organization to prospective candidates
- Utilize expertise with LinkedIn hiring to source talent not just from US region but also from Mexico, Canada and LATAM countries
- Improve team's recruitment capability and productivity through innovation
- Ability to attract polished technology talent using out of the box thinking that's independent of the job boards
- Developing recruitment strategies to ensure job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Electing the best sources to advertise job openings and implementing programs to assist the recruitment process
- Set recruitment goals and implementing guidelines to ensure recruitment strategies are in alignment with the organization's policies, goals and growth plans
- Managing external consultants and recruitment agencies
- Design, update and share various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards with the management teams and various stakeholders from time to time
What you must have
- Minimum of 3+ years of US IT recruitment experience, extensively on LinkedIn sourcing
- Should be from a technical background i.e. should have completed BCA/MCA/B.Tech./B.E. or similar courses
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely good interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have extensive connects over social media, especially LinkedIn
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing and competitive environment
The selection process will involve short listing of candidates based upon their past achievements and future ambitions. Due consideration will be given to academic achievements and communication skills.
If you are successful in the evaluation process then we will make you a job offer. If you fulfill our application criteria then we will keep you informed about the progress and result of your job application.
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us.
Get in touch with Mandhir: email@example.com