Xebia is an international network of passionate technologists, pioneering craftspeople, and ambitious doers and dreamers dedicated to exploring (and creating) new frontiers in IT. Together, we provide the cutting-edge tools, training, and consulting services that businesses need to work better, smarter, and faster.
Today, Banks & Fintechs need to create new customer engagement benchmarks, find new ways to generate revenue and continue to reduce expenditures. We help our clients to transform, profit and grow by working with them to reimagine their business models to meet the evolving demands from the market, customers, partners and regulators.
As a Consultant within our Digital Banking Team, you will:
- Share your banking knowledge and experience in various domains, depending on your area of expertise
- Use your analytical skills to capture innovative business requirements
- Work on joint GTM programs with our alliance partners
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders across the organization – sales, tech, delivery, marketing
What we look for:
- Should be a qualified engineer coupled with an MBA (preferably)
- Should have professional experience (between 6 – 10 years), either in consulting and/or in the banking sector
- Should have carried a multi-geography remit
- Should be comfortable in CxO settings
- Should be able to influence & manage expectations of senior executives
- Strong networking skills
- Proficiency in verbal & non-verbal communication in English
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach