What is exciting about the role?
Are you fed up with working on small projects and do you want to work on software projects that really have an impact? Do you love to code and have a passion for state-of-the-art technology?
You have Full Stack knowledge and have a passionate opinion about how software should be developed. You are more than just a code monkey and you believe that you are talented.
What we look for in you?
- OOP, SOLID, GRASP Principals
- Knows Algorithm Design
- Test Driven development
- Code quality concepts
- Expertise in Java
- Above average understanding on Spring, Hibernate, JAX-RS, jUnit frameworks
- Above average Maven skills
- Above average understanding of NodeJS, Gulp or Grunt
- Good in either Angular or React JS
- Expertise in Sass or Less
- Shell scripting
- Great learnability
- Enthusiasm for software development & TDD
- Good at changing multiple work context
- Ability to express Very technical details on architecture forum and explaining same concepts simplified to Junior software engineers
Following are good to have skills
- Apache Camel
- Karma, Mocha, Chai
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Every 2nd week in-house knowledge sharing session (XKE).
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Sarmista: firstname.lastname@example.org