When it comes to technology these days, achieving added value is the goal and cooperation is the motto. But how do you really add value as an organization with cloud technology? And how do you set up the organization accordingly?
This ebook is for business leaders who want to accelerate the pace of innovation and are interested in opportunities to develop valuable applications with cloud services.
The Xebia Cloud survey conducted among 300 cloud professionals shows that increased flexibility (44%) and increased capacity for innovation (41%) are the main reasons for migrating to the cloud.
Read this document to gain more insight into how organizations such as Royal FloraHolland, Pathé, and Knab make cloud technology available within their organization. Take advantage of the tips for organizations migrating their system processes to the cloud and become familiar with terms such as data democratization, FinOps, and cloud-native design principles.
- Pathé: Getting a Grip on Data With Managed Data and ML Services
- Data Democratization: Self-Service Analytics Makes Data Available to the Entire Organization
- Planning to Migrate Critical Business Systems to the Cloud? Remodeling Is Something You Do With the Store Open!
- Royal FloraHolland: Machine Learning Services at the Flower Auction
- Cloud-Native: The Rules for Software Development in the Cloud
- Knab: Cloud Services Made Available to the Entire Organization
- Managing Cloud Usage and Expenditure with FinOps
Making Every Organization Cloud-Native
We help first-time movers and digital natives optimize their cloud platforms. From building a reliable and scalable infrastructure to deploying cloud-native solutions, assessing in-house knowledge, managing cloud spending, and training teams.