We are looking for in you?
Must have at least 5+ years of development experience in Java and/or Python
Must have good exposure of deploying applications on middleware - e.g. Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, IIS, Database
Must have thorough understanding of CI/CD principles
Must have deployed containerized applications to Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Openshift etc.
Must have a working knowledge of Source Control tools – SVN, Git
Should be well versed with CI Tools – any one of Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, TFS etc
Must have knowledge of scripting – bash, python/Jython, PowerShell
Must be a self-driven, individual contributor, aware of Agile scrum methodology to participate in project activities
Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and be equally comfortable in a deep dive technical workshop
Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams yet deliver value
Should have an active GitHub profile
Authorized to work in the USA
Other Good to have skills
- Good to have working knowledge of any deployment tools
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack – IIS, MSSQL, Windows Server, Powershell
- Working knowledge of Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Self-starter and a Team player who works with minimal supervision and the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide the correct solution
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issues
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in DevOps related events and conferences are a definitive plus
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box
Location: St. Louis, MI
Travel: As part of project teams, willing to travel occasionally with prior notification
Engineering Degree / Engineering PG in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute in India or abroad. high performer in academics
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands (Amsterdam, Hilversum), India (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune), France (Paris) and U.S.(Boston, Atlanta) we employ over 1100 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our software development hub and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream front-runners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Prateek Priyadarshi: firstname.lastname@example.org