Free Event with Speaker Mark Donsky.
Moving data and analytics to the cloud represents a significant opportunity to move faster and be more responsive to the needs of the business. However, many organisations are not yet ready to take the step forward due to concerns around governance and security within a hybrid cloud and on-premises approach.
Join this session to:
- Discover a step-by-step approach to data governance in the cloud and on-prem
- Learn how to protect your business from a data breach
- Explore ways to enable users across the business to access reliable data
- See how you can manage ever-increasing data volumes of diverse data
- Ensure unified data management across cloud and on-prem deployments
16:00 - Arrival and registration
16:30 - Briefing: Data Governance for the Hybrid Cloud, Mark Donsky
17:30 - Networking with food and drinks
Wednesday, 17th of May
Moving data and analytics to the cloud represents a significant opportunity to move faster and be more responsive to the needs of the business. Enterprise-ready governance and security are crucial success factors.
Director Product Management, Cloudera