Responsibilities:• Strong Hands-on experience on Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Minimum one year in Product Owner role
• Should be accountable for Team’s work and roIe as Product owner
• The candidate sound have understanding of Agile values and principles, and understands the nuances of working with and as part of an Agile team.
• Understand the need to incorporate early and consistent feedback from end-users, engaging the customer, collaboration amongst all roles in an Agile team, etc.
• Should have strong experience with terms and practices recommended by common Agile frameworks (like Velocity, Agile Release Planning, User Story Mapping, Epics, Patterns for splitting user stories, Definition of Ready, MVP etc.)
• Use of JIRA/TFS for task management and User Story is mandatory
• Daily work assignment, resolving the team queries to ensure that deliveries are being made on-time.
• Daily status report analysis and plan for High level milestone, releases and iterative sprints
• Tracking the project as per the Core Engineering deliverable and the product schedule.
• Reviewing the product metrics on a periodic basis to ensure high product quality, review process changes and introduce new challenges to catalyze the project work and boost team morale.
• Vast experience of industry standard tools for project tracking and progress monitoring. Established quality practices for new delivery organizations.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type: 12 months rolling contract
Note: We are only looking for candidates who can read, write and speak Arabic.