What is exciting about the role?
Do you have an excellent understanding of and hands on experience in backend software development? Woud you like to help customers solve contemporary IT challenges applying the latest technologies and processes?
You like building teams besides building software and help our customers improve their development teams. We do this by leading from the trenches in agile software development, team autonomy and product thinking. Our mission is to leave customers both with software that can stand the test of time and a team well equipped to maintain and build on it. By working together with customers and communities to share knowledge, we broaden our expertise and decide what is the next cool thing is to work on.
What we look for in you?
- We expect you to have 8+ years of hands-on experience in application development using Java.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Working knowledge SOLID design principles.
- Working knowledge of build tools (Apache Maven or Gradle) and version control systems (Git).
- Experience in Test Driven Development (Unit and E2E).
- Experience with building RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud provider.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Willingness to take ownership of technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
- Responsible for technical design and entire lifecycle of project/product development.
- Valid US work visa
Location: Atlanta, US
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in Java related events and conferences are a definitive plus
- Experience of working in Agile environments using Scrum/XP
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box (experience with requirements gathering/engineering are an advantage)
- Customer focused is a definite desirable
- Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers and other stakeholders.
Engineering Degree / Engineering PG in Computer Science from an Institution of high repute in India or abroad. high performer in academics
We thrive for authority. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects and create a continuous learning environment.
All this is in place so you can accelerate your career.
What can you expect?
- Inspiring working environment
- The most challenging assignments
- Freedom to accelerate
- Much more!
At Xebia you find like-minded colleagues who are forerunners in their field, are used to get customer organizations moving and have the courage to leave the beaten track. By sharing knowledge with customers and communities, we constantly broaden our expertise and decide what the next cool thing is to work on.
We challenge you to accelerate your personal development. Curious? We like to tell you more or invite you to one of our events!
Xebia is a Dutch headquartered IT company which specializes in Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Full Stack Agile Development, Agile Consulting & Transformation, Big Data/Data Science, Mobile, Cloudification and Data Centre Automation. With core software development offices in Netherlands(Amsterdam, Hilversum), India(Delhi NCR, Bangalore), France(Paris) and U.S.(Boston) we employ over 750 people worldwide!
Atlanta is our next software development and we are looking for smart, consultative, hands-on software developers to be a part of our exclusive team.
Xebia explores and creates new frontiers in IT. We provide innovative products and services and strive to stay one step ahead of our customers’ needs. We turn new technology trends into business advantages. As mainstream frontrunners, we create new IT solutions and build the future with our customers.
Passion for in depth technology & software craftsmanship in combination with Lean, Agile and Scrum practices are Xebia's driving factors and competitive edge. True knowledge workers find Xebia to be an inspiring place to work where they are challenged by peers.
Curious to find out more?
You are welcome to get to know us. Get in touch with Prateek Priyadarshi: firstname.lastname@example.org